Your guide to travelling to Can Pujolet from Ibiza Airport
- When leaving the airport, take the E20 toward Ibiza - San Antonio.
- At the 12 km marker just before a tunnel, take the exit marked San Rafael and enter the town.
- On your right, on a corner, you will see Pilót Bar and a small road signposted Santa Agnes (That is Santa Ines, in Ibicenco).
- The distance from San Rafael to Santa Ines is 11.5Km. Do not get confused with the Buscastell- Forada junction which is located about 5km before Santa Ines.
- Once you reach Santa Ines, exactly on the corner of the white Church on your right you will see a small road that goes to San Mateo.
- After 1.6 km you will see on your left a telephone pole with three orange markings followed by a large white stone that indicates the 900-meter dirt road to the Can Pujolet farmhouse.
Direct telephone number of the hotel:
+34 971 80 51 70 WhatsApp: +39 3482122087
The distance from the airport to the rural hotel Can Pujolet is 25 km, 22 km from Ibiza town, and 9 km from San Antonio. Santa Inés and San Mateo, the two villages closest to the hotel, are both 2.5 km away.
We recommend booking a hire car as, although we can get a taxi in just 20 minutes, it will be more practical and economical and will give you more freedom.